Question: What is Single Sign-On (SSO)?
The term Single Sign-ON (SSO) describes a solution that enables the system to determine the identity of a user without the user having to explicitly specify a user name and password in each application. It is a one-time logon to the system. However, there may be different technical conversions. Several different SSO solutions also exist for SAP.
 Question: How do I implement Single Sign-On?
Different technical options are available to implement SSO.
Some of the solutions that are available in SAP systems include:
-Logon tickets (Workplace)
For more information, see note 138498.
 Question: Why does Single Sign-On no longer work after one year?
You are using a certificate that was issued by SAP_CA. For more information, see note 389186. These types of certificates are issued with a validity period of one (1) year only. Logon tickets are still issued after the validity period expires; however, an error is triggered when the logon tickets received are checked. In principle, the problem is not restricted to CA certificates; however, "self-signed" certificates are generated with a considerably longer validity period (up to the year 2038).
 Question: Do all systems have to have the same password?
The current SSO methods enable you to assign different passwords for different systems.
 Question: Where can I find further documentation on SSO?
Further documentation is available in the SAP Marketplace:
- Interview Questions
- Transaction Codes
- Courses & Institutes
- Single Signon
- Information about General upgrade
- New General Ledger Migration(FI-CO)
- General Idea About UK, US, Indian Payroll
- ECC 6.0 New GL Functionality and General FAQ
- SAP ABAP Report Programming Questions 1
- Microsoft Windows Single Sign-On options
- Detail information about Withholding Tax
- SD Questions About Pricing Condition
- FI Questions about GR/IR
- BASIS Interview Questions
- GENERAL LEDGER MASTERS CREATIONS
- Need advice about career in Basis
- Query About Profile Parameter Change by BASIS
- SAP BASIS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ON DATABASE
- About SAPRouter
- Create Different POs from Single Sales Order
- What about the future Employment scope of SAP Basis course.
- Query About Warehouse Instructions
- How to Create Invoice for Single Order/Delivery
- The SAP General Ledger
- General Info about this FAQ
- SAP General Leader Configuration
- Financial Accounting â General Topics
- SAP FI/CO Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations
- 100 Things You Should Know About Sales and Distribution with SAP
- 100 Things About Financial Accounting with SAP
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- General Ledger End-User Manuals
- Flexible General Ledger (FI-GL)
SAP System Analyst | Milwaukee, WI | 7+ Yrs
Exp :7 - 11 years | City : US
SAP Basis Consultant | Reston, VA | 3+ yrs
Exp :3 - 9 years | City : US
SAP Basis Admin
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : US
Technical Lead - SAP BASIS
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP Basis | Bangalore | 3+ Yrs
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis | Bangalore/Hyd/Pune | 3+ Yrs
Exp :3 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
Introduction to programming with SAP ABAP TRAINING
Exp :1 - 4 years | City : Chennai
SAP HANA DBA | Minneapolis, MN | 10 years exp.
Exp :10 - 15 years | City : US
sap crm 7.0 online training
Exp :11 - 18 years | City : Chennai
SAP BASIS Consultant/Sr. Consultant | Noida | 3-7 years
Exp :3 - 7 years | City : Noida
- Single Signon