Why does my program/report terminate with a dump such as 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET', for example, although according to the dump, only 400MB HEAP was allocated and I actually have a 2GB (3GB) address space on NT or Win2000?
The address space that is available for a process contains all buffers such as the program buffer, extended memory of the process, roll and page buffer, and many more.
The area that is then still free is available as a HEAP.
Approximately 300-400MB are then available as a HEAP for a default setting of the memory parameter (Zero Administration Memory Management as of 40A/NT, note 88416) for an R/3 System.
This means that approximately 800-900MB is then available on the address space for a program/report. This is composed of the existing HEAP (approximately 300/400MB) and the set size of the 'em/address_space_MB' parameter.
If this address space is used up, a termination occurs. Typical dumps here are:
'TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED' or 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET'
You can solve the problem by:
1. changing the selection criteria in order to reduce the datasset with which the report is started. For example, a shorter period.
2. If this is not successful or if another reductin is not possible, then install Windows NT Enterprise Edition or Windows 2000 Advanced Server and activate the 3GB option.
This then makes a 3GB address space available for a process.
For more information, see also note 110172.
- Transactions terminate with messages.
- Jobs with temporary variant terminate after Support Package
- Important Instance Profile Parameters and recommended values
- Protect Selection/Parameters
- SAPshortcut: Program parameters
- Time-dependent valuation parameters
- Basis - Changing Parameters for the Transport Control Program
- ALE: Analyzing print parameters with change pointers
- OCS: Known problems with Support Packages in Basis Rel. 6.20
- problem with /o and parameters
- Database Dump with SQL
- Dump CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
- Why does the system terminate after the entry of an external number when I call a (standard) project or a (standard) WBS element?
- changing profile parameters and workprocesses
- Short Dump Database Connection 'LCA'
- When a transaction was run it threw the short dump
- SAPgui parameters
- Getting an Error with Short Dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
- Why does the system terminate processing during the call of the F4 help for the standard project or standard WBS element?
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Proposal to ementor abap basis
- Basis (BC)
- Materials Planning with SAP
- SAP BASIS Book
- SAP Database Administration with Oracle
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities Major Activities
- SAP BASIS - Complete Guide (PDF)
- Plant Maintenance with SAP
- Demand Management with SAP
SAP ABAP/PP/SD/BASIS | Chennai | 0+ yrs
Exp :0 - 5 years | City : Chennai
SAP PM Consultant | St. Louis, MO | 3+ yrs
Exp :3 - 9 years | City : US
Senior/Lead SAP Logistics Analyst (MM/SD) | Bay Area, CA |
Exp :5 - 12 years | City : US
SAP Basis Administrator | Winston-Salem, NC | 8+ yrs
Exp :8 - 15 years | City : US
SAP BW/ABAP Consultant Onsite | Naperville, IL, US | 5+ yrs
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : US
SAP - BASIS and HANA administrator | San Francisco, CA | 8+
Exp :8 - 14 years | City : US
SAP Basis Consultant | Dallas, TX | 5+ Yrs
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : US
SAP Basis with security | Dallas TX | 5+ yrs
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : US
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant Opening | Philadelphia, PA | 1+ yrs
Exp :1 - 5 years | City : US
SAP PI/PO Basis expert consultant | Westbrook, ME | 2+ yrs
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : US