Creating spool requests takes a long time. Finally, the system cannot create any more requests and the short dump SPOOL_INTERNAL_ERROR occurs. In the dump itself and in the syslog, the system issues the message "Spool full" or "Spool overflow".
In the standard SAP system, the number of spool requests that can be created is limited to 32000. If you reach this limit, there are no more free numbers and the errors described above occur.
You can raise the upper limit for spool requests. As of Release 4.0, you can set the upper limit to anywhere between 2 and 31 numbers (previously 99,000). However, we recommend that you do not set the interval higher than 999,999 because the human user finds higher numbers difficult to process. (This is not a technical restriction; it concerns the handling only.)
Proceed as follows:
1. Log on to the system in client 000 and call transaction SNRO.
2. Select the object SPO_NUM and choose the button: Number ranges.
3. On the next screen, choose: Change Intervals.
4. In the "To number" column, change the upper limit of interval 01 to 999,999, for example.
The size of the interval also determines the maximum number of spool requests that can exist in the system. To ensure that the system performance does not deteriorate, you must use RSPO0041 or RSPO1041 on a regular basis to delete spool requests that are no longer required. The number of spool requests that can be held "officially" in the system depends to a great extent on the capacity of the database and the database computer. Only the number of spool requests simultaneously held in the system is relevant, not the size of the number intervals.
You can use the spool number monitor in transaction RZ20 to specify threshold values in which the system must create an alert if a certain percentage of the spool numbers are allocated.
- Delete Multiple Spool Requests
- ST03N - Weekly workload data can no longer be displayed
- How to overcome the problem of Spool full or Spool overflow .
- Reorganization of TemSe and Spool
- Spool Work Processing
- The R/3 system no longer starts FAQs related to them.
- Input help (F4) no longer works.
- Wrong deletion date in spool request
- Incorrect spool assignment for the background step
- SPOOL PROCESSING
- SPOOL MONITORING SP01; SP02
- SAP Printing Problems - Spool Process Successful But No Physical Prints
- Transport Requests Can`t be delete
- SP12 - SPOOL TEMSE ADMINISTRATION
- Check Requests
- The Company Code RGAS Can No Longer Be Initialized
- SPOOL PROBLEM
- Cannot Delete DTP Requests From the Characteristic InfoObject (Target)
- List Change requests
- Processing User Requests
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- SAP R/3 System Administration
- Monitoring System Landscapes Using the Cockpit DBA
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAPâ System Administration
- Basis (BC)
- System Administration Made Easy
- HCM SS Car Create an Application
- SAP Basis Training
- R/3 System Product Costing
SAP ABAP/PP/SD/BASIS | Chennai | 0+ yrs
Exp :0 - 5 years | City : Chennai
SAP PM Consultant | St. Louis, MO | 3+ yrs
Exp :3 - 9 years | City : US
Senior/Lead SAP Logistics Analyst (MM/SD) | Bay Area, CA |
Exp :5 - 12 years | City : US
SAP Basis Administrator | Winston-Salem, NC | 8+ yrs
Exp :8 - 15 years | City : US
SAP BW/ABAP Consultant Onsite | Naperville, IL, US | 5+ yrs
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : US
SAP - BASIS and HANA administrator | San Francisco, CA | 8+
Exp :8 - 14 years | City : US
SAP Basis Consultant | Dallas, TX | 5+ Yrs
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : US
SAP Basis with security | Dallas TX | 5+ yrs
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : US
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant Opening | Philadelphia, PA | 1+ yrs
Exp :1 - 5 years | City : US
SAP PI/PO Basis expert consultant | Westbrook, ME | 2+ yrs
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : US