Our Production Landscape contain Sun Solaris 10 Operating system with MaxDB 7.6 Database and it is running
SUN CLUTER Environment. We have Standalone Msg and Enq Server which is
running in Cluster.
While running IDOC generation by Our Functional team, lot of lock
entry's are occured though we raised the value of
enque/table_size=50000, When we checked in SM12 Lock entries it shows
the messege that
Lock management operation mode
Lock management in a standalone server
Error: Local lock management process despite external lock management
Error: System contains more than one lock management xxxxx_xxx_02
It clearly shows the messege that System contains more than one lock
We checked the SAP Note#39412 and 9942. Currently we have only one enq
Since we have standalone enq server which is running in the cluster so
we would like to know the exact value to be set for the parameter
rdisp/wp_no_enq in instance profile and where to set the enque/table_size?!
- Installation check tool for BI 7.x Standalone frontend
- Case Study
- SQL Server Connection Issues
- Do SEM and BW have to be on the same server?
- What is your client Number in the project? Like how we have 800 for IDES?
- Why we have to go for Table maintenance generator, when we can edit the table by SE16 or SE11,
- I have Java Dictionary and Data Source Alias. But where is the real database?
- Oracle9i: Server Parameter File
- How shall we set the parameters?
- License Key for Standalone System
- Installation SAP ECC 6.0 standalone in computer
- where can we use the SYSTEM user exactly in SAP BASIS.
- How can we set/configure the Epson LX300+ in order to print in a normal font?
- BTC - Business Case
- We are unable to take the backup in our production server
- How to Install SAP ECC 6.0 in the Same Drive Where Windows Server 2003 is Install.
- what is the table name where we can find invoice no respective to sales order no?
- Error in Case Program Replication CRM to ECC
- Can we restrict user not to login in case someone has already login to SAP.
- SAP Basis Installation on Windows NT: MS SQL Server
- Basis (BC)
- Installation Guide Standalone Gateway on Windows for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP Web Application Server Die solide Basis fuer SAP Solution Manager
- How To Set Up and Use the CTS+ in a Portal Environment
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Upgrade Guide
- Proposal to ementor abap basis
- Microsoft SQL Server to IBM DB2 UDB Conversion Guide
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities Major Activities
- SAP BASIS - Complete Guide (PDF)
SAP FRESHER | Hyderabad | 0+ Yrs
Exp :0 - 4 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Administrator2
Exp :1 - 5 years | City : US
SAP Basis Administration | Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chandiga
Exp :4 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP/PP/SD/BASIS | Chennai | 0+ yrs
Exp :0 - 5 years | City : Chennai
SAP PM Consultant | St. Louis, MO | 3+ yrs
Exp :3 - 9 years | City : US
Senior/Lead SAP Logistics Analyst (MM/SD) | Bay Area, CA |
Exp :5 - 12 years | City : US
SAP Basis Administrator | Winston-Salem, NC | 8+ yrs
Exp :8 - 15 years | City : US
SAP BW/ABAP Consultant Onsite | Naperville, IL, US | 5+ yrs
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : US
SAP - BASIS and HANA administrator | San Francisco, CA | 8+
Exp :8 - 14 years | City : US
SAP Basis Consultant | Dallas, TX | 5+ Yrs
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : US